Pages

jeudi 27 septembre 2012

Thibaut's birthday

Only two days after getting back to school, Thibaut had a birthday party at his house. A simple BBQ but I was happy to see my bff again before a long time (since she reached university and I didn't ( ̄_ ̄ i)).

Boys in charge of the BBQ


...while I'm waiting like a princess


I'm often talking about how we play when we drink. This I'll explain one of our games, so you can imagine better (・∀・).
This one is (literally translated) the pigeon. You need 2 dices and a ridiculous looking hat.
One after one, everyone throw the dices. The first one to get a total of three becomes the pigeon. He has to wear the hat and can't speak. (if someone else get three, he'll become the new pigeon).
Everytime there's a three (not in total oc) coming out, the pigeon has to drink.
If you get a total of six, you can tell someone to drink.
A total of seven, the person before has to drink.
A total of eight, the person after has to drink
A total of nine or ten, they're moves to do, the last one has to drink.
A total of eleven, you finish your drink in one shot.
And many others rules !


And here's our first pigeon (note: it's not orange juice)


Then le bff arrived (^∇^)


Joyce playing with my camera effects


Her favourite one haha (*^o^*)


And then I became a pigeon



That's private (`Δ´)




Joyce biting my cheeks, as always



I cut an apple out of the tree and Joyce cooked it








Are you back to school already ? How was your first day ? 
(‐^▽^‐)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~