Pages

jeudi 8 août 2013

Emeline's birthday

The day before the official graduation, Emeline had a birthday party.




Saraaah (^∇^)



Instead of the usual BBQ, there was a whole dessert buffet. She lives next to a farm and everything was fresh and homemade о(ж>▽<)y ☆



Sarah with the birthday girl.



with Lorie



I use Thibaut as a table. Plus he's too tall to stand, it's just impossible to talk (-。-;)





This is Louis, a childhood friend who happened to know Emeline. Belgium is so small!








The next morning, I was up at 6 for our graduation. I was falling asleep when they called my name (and I was at the beginning of the list).
I couldn't even hear what the person told me, so I answered "yes" with a half-tired half-bright smile.
Then it was a looong prize-giving (ZZzz....)



Thibaut got 2. And we all got a 4Go USB key



After the official thing, we had to go to the office and sign some papers.
This was the first time I saw more than 2 students at the same time here. Almost impressive (・_・;)



And this is how my high school life (finally) ended; half-asleep.
I didn't even receive my official diploma yet...

Ah, and we went to the chipshop, as real Belgians (though I'm not, I'm half-Italian and grew up as a whole one)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~