Pages

vendredi 19 octobre 2012

September moments

School started again ! And I'm finally in my senior year  (≡^∇^≡) (and yes I'm 19, but please don't be too mean if you don't know Belgium's system (iДi)).

Long sleeve t-shirt: Billabong
Jeans: Zara
Sneakers: SuperDry
Watch: Storm
Ring: a shop from the Takeshita Dori
iPhone case & necklace are both presents

 That's what I wore the first day of school. I think I wear way too often (skinny) jeans (。>0<。).



On the 9th I worked for Honda, they were having a ride in bikes and I was serving food at one of the stops. They actually were pretty environmentalist and sorted out well !


Hoodie: Roxy
Jeans: Zara
Socks: WC
iPhone case is a birthday present



Seriously my eyes were so swollen that morning ! (_ _。)
We had a girl night out (except one of the girl -not in the picture- brought her boyfriend... not fun (-з-) plus the boy looked so bored).



I'll just admit my dad is the best ( ̄▽+ ̄*) sorrryy (and I love squid...). I actually wonder if there are Italians who can't cook ?


Sweatshirt (left picture): Bench.
Cardigan (right picture): Zara



Fellow Belgians, voting is compulsory ! Hope you all carried out your duty !



Went for aquaerobics that morning (as every Saturday morning). It started on a beautiful sunny day ☆



I was reading Venise.net (aka Venice.net but I don't think it was translated) by Maugenest out loud, since my dad is a Venetian and thought it could be nice to read it together. He was cooking/ironing/... while I read for him.
The right picture is a little best friend moment (^-^). I miss her at school!



I'm having mixed feelings for the upcoming H&M x Martin Margiela collaboration. I must be a little afraid, cause he's one of my favourite designers.



2 commentaires:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! 。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。 You look so cuuuuute! love all the hoodies and the food looks so good! Now I'm craving calamari... (it's calamari isn't it?!)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Birthday ? Haha it was in June but thanks !
      And yes, it's calamari~

      Supprimer

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~