Pages

jeudi 11 juillet 2013

End of exams

Hello everyone!
I'm here watching Sherlock Holmes and trying to catch up with my posts. I'm being a bit lazy because I want a new theme, but at the same time I'm not able to do it myself. So I guess I have to keep up with this one and continue posting! (  ̄っ ̄)

This was the day of our last exam. I went to Géraldine's with the other Géraldine to enjoy the rare sun (・∀・)/. Hope it won't be too difficult to understand (basically, they just have the same name)



Géraldine looked like some kind of explorer



Trying to keep cool. Us Belgians are not used to this hot weather.



Géraldine broke the bottle while trying to open it...



... but she found another one!







I never wear skirts or dress. This was the first time I went out in a skirt, and Géraldine wanted me to try out her dress.
I couldn't help making fun of the underskirt. I felt like a character from the Little House on the Prairie/





Playing with water (‐^▽^‐)



And eating Géraldine's awful pasta (-з-). I'm sorry but I'm half-Italian.



They decided to make me drink this awful Italian alcohol to get a real taste of my country, since I didn't like the pastas



And so I did.



And it really was the worst thing ever.



And we went back home



Later this day I went out again. And as you can see I'm still as surprised my bff Joyce can drive.



I met the two others girls after a long time. We were all busy with school, and basically only talked about school.



How are you all? Are you on holidays, or going somewhere to enjoy en the sun? (‐^▽^‐)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~