Pages

dimanche 11 novembre 2012

October moments

October passed by in the blink of an eye. I can't believe it's already November...
I feel like I've done nothing with my life, but lots of things changed at the same time !



Going back to school in the afternoon. Aah wind (ノ゚ο゚)ノ



Screen captured these moments where friends tell me I'm beautiful after posting a pic on Instagram (〃∇〃) 。゚(T^T)゚。







I love to go for morning walks (-^□^-) ! It's refreshing and I feel much healthier, plus I love seeing the sun coming up.


Thin ample pullover: H&M
Skinny trousers: Zara
Nordic print sneakers: Replay



Natural hair and bare face! Yeah, while some girls are damaging their hair to get curls, I'm damaging mine to straighten it.



Getting ready at Joyce's for a little night out. This half-Italian cooked me the worst pasta ever! I may be hard to please because of my Italian roots but she just added milk to instant sauce... (。・ε・。). I still love you Cappel ♥


Cardigan: Zara
Skinny trousers: Object Collectors Item
Nordic print sneakers: Replay
Snood: Londsale
iPhone cover: from Japan


Snood: Roxy
Cardigan: Zara
Long sleeves shirt: Roxy
Skinny jeans: Object Collectors Item
Sneakers: Roxy
Bag: Roxy
iPhone cover: from Japan


Damnnn (_ _。)



Italians, Y U EAT PASTA SO OFTEN ?! Sorryy (^▽^;). When I'm at my dad's, we're living as Italians in Belgium.



New glasses, what do you think ? (I don't look comfortable in a lift 'cause I'm claustrophobic)


Hat: Roxy
Snood: Roxy
Double Hooded Pullover: Naning9 (YesStyle)
Skinny jeans: Zara
Distressed High-Top Sneakers: Naning9 (YesStyle)

Very comfy coordinate with my new YesStyle gets. I went to Carrefour, took the Vogue and read it while my mom was doing the shopping. You can also get a look over my lovely childish room~ \(^-^)/


That's all for October~




1 commentaire:

  1. Nom nom nom! I love pasta <3 Why is it so delicious and so "bad" for your figure ;__;

    Also: the glasses are cute! I am thinking about getting one like those or maybe a rounder shape..

    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~