Pages

dimanche 8 juillet 2012

Birthday

Two weeks ago I had a party for my 19th birthday with one of my friends.

She's the other birthday girl. We were both born on June 23rd, 1993



Having fun, washing the chairs and having a drink before people arrive

Also exchanging presents !

We are... belgian!


They probably didn't like Aurore's nail polish






Cute cake though I don't like chocolate...

There are no pictures of the night but I woke up with doodles on my face, neck, legs, arms, etc...
There are only pictures with some of the girls but we actually were about 30 boys and girls !





Music : R.E.M. - Losing my Religion
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~