Pages

mardi 19 juin 2012

End of school

I'm finally on holidays ! And back to blogging !
And I'll enjoy my birthday this Sunday

I've just finished my exams with two orals. I had to wear a skirt again after... 6 or 7 years ?

About to die from stress!


And today we hanged around the town of our school (some finished Monday, some today).
We were more trying the filters of my new camera than actually taking pictures...





4 commentaires:

  1. HAPPY EARLIER BIRTHDAY!!! :D
    I won't be around this Sunday, so I think I'll say it now xD
    but anyway, I'm going to Bali and I'll get you something for your package!! :)
    yay!

    XXO
    Chelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Haha I just posted about my last day of school too! Looks like we both had a fun time! ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am crossing my
    fingers for you ^^
    Good luck with
    your end results!

    The pictures are
    cute!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. im happy ur exams are over! mine are to i love the holidays ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~