Pages

samedi 10 septembre 2011

Another pool afternoon + wedding

First thing to say : my maths exam was a succes ! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
And I could start school again in another year~~ ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

Lovely trail where I was walking~


I already said it some times ago, but I like to take long walks ! At the moment I'm trying to walk 5km a day
So when of my elementary school friend asked me if I wanted to go to her pool with some other friends, I told her I'd go walking (tough she came to get me by car after about 1 hour \( ̄ー ̄;))





At the end we were only three persons, but it was still a lot of fun ! (^з^)-☆



The next day I worked for a wedding. My uncle is a caterer and it has been more than 10 years I'm helping him (though he only payed me twice ( ̄^ ̄))
Showing you some courses~


prawn&shrimp, crayfish, crab, caviar, etc


3 kind of breads for foie gras, foie gras mousse and fried foie gras / trou normand


potatoes, veal and asparagus




The wedding being hold in France, the cake travelled under a bright sun and all melted ( ̄^ ̄)





Music : dEUS - Instant Street
'Cause I might find that to stroll behind is better than to score

2 commentaires:

  1. I love food, it looks so nice. And it makes me remember of food at Christmas, actually I can't wait to be in Winter :D.

    So bad for the wedding cake :/.

    The pictures in the pool are great it's like you were in another country XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. the cake looks so good! i wish my uncle could bake like yours!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for commenting (‐^▽^‐)I'll make sure to check your blog.
Come back to see my answer~